The menu changes on a monthly base, in order to offer what is in season here at the farm. You will enjoy our cooking in a wood smelling little dining room, surrounded by silent and magical mountains and woods outside.
We mostly buy non-self-producted ingredients at neighbouring farms.
Everything we bring at your table is completely hand made: sourdough bread made with organic flours (we are famous for it), pasta, desserts, all kind of doughs are stricktly hand made.
Renzo goes personally to buy wine in local wineries we have chosen. They are all local wine makers and farmers, mostly organic and biodynamical.
We love to be consantly in touch with our wine farmers: there is nothing more rewarding than drinking a glass of wine with the person who actually made that wine.
Our tasting menu
Farm charcuterie | sourdough focaccia | fried sage leaves
Garden veggies foam | Buckwheat caramel
Ricotta and mint Schlutzkrapfen | raw tomatoes and basil sauce
Fermented syrup shot
Zucchini, bacon and Trentingrana flan
FULL MENU 40 €
Including: water, sourdough home made bread, coffee…and our smile!
- Our menu is a single 5 courses tasting menu. We warmly suggest to taste it complete.
- Should you prefer to order single courses, we will charge €2,00 per person on the total.
- Our bread is made with organic, local and fresh milled flours. It’s sourdough fermented solely. It’s included in the menu.
- Please inform us of any allergy or vegetarian variation at least 2 days prior your reservation, in order to allow us to replace ingredients and let you have a pleasant and full experience.
- We are settled in the wonderful Valle dei Mocheni/Mocheni Valley. If you wish to overnight, here you can find some suggestions.